This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
The Internet has done its part in revolutionizing so many of the things that we do on a daily basis, and one of those changes is in the way we consume entertainment, particularly listening to music. If you are one of the many subscribers with Rhapsody Login online access, you have at your fingertips the access to more music choices than you could ever sink your teeth into. With a library of over 16 million songs, your Rhapsody Login page allows you to experience the best music that you like to listen to. Also, Rhapsody works with any of the popular devices that consumers today use for their listening enjoyment. You can stream or download your music using your Rhapsody Login access, meaning you can have your music on-the-go and ready for your auditory pleasure wherever you are. Entire albums from recording artists across every conceivable genre have been made available through Rhapsody, so your subscription to the service is guaranteed to be well worth what you are paying. The great thing about Rhapsody also is you are not restricted to just one or two devices; because it is cloud-based, you have access to your music collection and the Rhapsody library as long as you have a Web-enabled device and Internet access. However, the layout of the Rhapsody homepage can be confusing for users, particularly if you are new to the service or trying it for the first time. With all the content and pages that want to get your attention on the homepage, simply logging in to your Rhapsody account can be a hassle. We have gone through the Rhapsody Login process ourselves and come up with the solution for this. On this page, we have posted a simple video tutorial which shows you the easiest way to get to your Rhapsody Login page. The step-by-step instructions are also posted in text form right below the video. Also, we have provided easy instructions for resetting your Rhapsody password, and a list of updated contact details for Rhapsody user support so you can reach the in case you have any technical issues or difficulties with your account. Enjoy your music even more by making your Rhapsody Login process more convenient.
How to go directly to your Rhapsody Login page:
1. On your Internet browser, type in this direct URL on the Address bar: https://secure-www.rhapsody.com/authentication/login.
2. Once you are on the login page, enter your Username and your Password in the corresponding fields.
3. After entering your login credentials, click 'Sign in'. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login process.
1. On your Web browser, make sure you are on the direct login page (https://secure-www.rhapsody.com/authentication/login).
2. In the Sign In area, click on the link that says 'Forgot your password?' link. This is found right below the Password field.
3. You will be redirected to the Password Reset page. You will need to provide your e-mail address associated with your account, and then a new password will be sent to that address.
4. Follow the next instructions on the e-mail to complete your password reset.
Phone Support - 866-597-5505